At this time, we are unable to accept general clothing donations. However, we will gratefully accept the specific clothing items listed below.
Stanley G. Falk School
The Stanley G. Falk School has a uniform dress code for our students. We believe that wearing our school uniform fosters a sense of school pride.
The Falk School would be extremely grateful for any donations of new or gently-used uniform apparel.
- Polo Shirts (white or navy blue only; long or short sleeve)
- Sweatshirts or Fleece (white or navy blue only; no hoodies, please)
- Khaki Pants/Shorts
Please note: The following list represents items for which Haven House has the most urgent need. It is updated on a regular basis and is not all-inclusive. If you are interested in donating these or other items, please contact Katey Joyce at email@example.com to make arrangements.
- Twin Sized Quilts/Comforters
- Twin Sized Sheet Sets
- Sandals & Slippers; all sizes
- Pajamas for Women, Older Girls & Older Boys
- Ziploc Bags (all sizes)
- Boys Underwear (all sizes)
- Deodorant for women
- Shaving Cream for women
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716) 335-7315 or (716) 335-7316, to coordinate drop-off.
- Liquid Body Soap
- Dental Floss
- Outdoor Games, Activities and Athletic Equipment (family-friendly; for all ages)
- Children’s Toys and Board Games (for all ages)
- Backpacks and Duffle Bags
- DVDs (family-friendly; for all ages)
- Wii Games (for younger children)
- Pajamas (boys and girls; sizes infant - children’s 14)
- Underwear (boys and girls; sizes 2T – 14)
- Diapers (for newborn – 18 months)
- Baby Clothes (boys and girls; newborn – 18 months)
- Socks (boys and girls; sizes infant – teen)
Family Mental Health Program
- Stress Balls
- Aromatherapy Scented Oils
- Pocket/Purse Calendars
- Art Supplies (12”x18” drawing paper, sketch pads, construction paper, poster board, crayons/markers/colored pencils, adult & children’s scissors, Sharpie markers, acrylic craft paints, water colors, washable paints/finger paints, palettes/mixing trays, canvases, paint brushes, Perler beads, Play-Doh, modeling clay, air-dry ceramic clay and modeling tools, 9”x12” felt fabric pieces, wooden models, masks (paper pulp), scrapbooks and supplies, yarn, pony beads, embroidery sting, boondoggle string)