How to Get Involved
Haven House has a variety of needs that is ever changing. You can support our mission
of providing shelter and services to battered women and children by participating
in any of the following.
- Donate: Click here to see a wish
list of our most needed items.
- Invite a speaker to your club, church, organization, job or school.
- Donate your old cell phone. Each cell phone is recycled to raise money for Haven
House. Great project for clubs, groups and classrooms. Contact
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange drop-off.
- Volunteer your time. If you are interested in learning more about available
volunteer opportunities, please e-mail Lauren Gorlick, Community Liaison for
Haven House at
- Join the Erie County Coalition Against Family Violence. For information on Coalition
meetings call Ahlea Howard at (716) 884-6002.
Remember, all donations are tax deductible!