Disagreements happen. And when they do, mediation can help.
Our mediation programs help people solve their problem, no matter the situation
or setting. Our programs
- Help couples going through divorce
- Help landlords and tenants work out issues
- Help parents and schools agree on special education matters
- Help employees and employers resolve conflict
- Help neighbors restore harmony in the community
- Help families handle issues with teens, aging adults
- Help parents work out custody and visitation
In addition to our mediation programs, the Center offers Education and Training
workshops that provide skills based trainings, consultation and coaching services.
Meet a CRJ Mediator
Neil B. McGillicuddy, PhD., was honored by Child & Family Services’ Center for Resolution and Justice (CRJ) for his 30 years of service as a volunteer mediator. Neil entered the field of mediation during graduate school at the University at Buffalo, where he worked and published with SUNY Distinguished Scholar Emeritus Dean Pruitt, Ph.D.
C&FS’ Dominique Wilson sat down with Neil to discuss his journey as a volunteer and his vision for the future of the mediation field.
Click here to read Neil's Q & A session »